Soft comfortable ID bracelet is available in preemie and newborn sizes.
- ID band is easily repositioned on wrist or ankle to accommodate IV site changes
- Prevents harm to baby’s delicate skin
- Eliminates the need for plastic or metal ID bands.
- Allows ID band to remain on patient at all times, not taped to outside of isolette.
- Hook and loop closure – no adhesive tape!
Direct Thermal Security Labels for Foam ID Bracelets
- 2 ¼”L x 7/8″H
- Accommodates both bar codes and patient data
- Tamper evident slits
- Resistant to water and alcohol
Infant Thermal Band
Infant Thermal Band wristbands provide positive patient identification for newborns using bar code technology to help ensure patient safety.
- Provides a flat surface for best bar code scanning results, eliminating curvature issues
- Special coated direct thermal surface protects print and bar code from water, soap and hand sanitizer
- No fold-over laminate required to protect printed information
- Accommodates most thermal printers
- Accepts both linear and 2D bar codes
- Easy to apply adhesive closure ensures safety and security
DataRay Pediatric Direct Thermal Band with Aztec Wraparound Bar Code
- New Soft Compuband features softer material
- Provides high quality bar code for scanning and accurate patient ID
- Supports text, linear and 2D bar codes, photos, and graphics
- Tamperproof, secure snap closure